Friday, January 30, 2009

Sadie's 2 month check up and First Week Back to Work

2 Month Check up
Sadie weighed 12.5 lbs and was 22 1/2 in. long. I personally think she was measured wrong, but oh well. For weight she was in the 75th percentile, and 50th percentile for her height. Her SHOTS!!!! Oh my gosh... She cried like crazy and so did I. The nurse offered me a tissue on the way out, and said, "It's way harder on mommies, isn't it?". I literally bawled. She took that deep breath, didn't breath for like 3 seconds and then let out the most horrible blood-curdling shaking and purple faced scream... It killed me, ripped my heart out!!! I put her in her seat, she quieted down pretty quickly... She fell asleep on the way home. That evening, she was so docile. She just stared at the wall. Didn't play, didn't kick, didn't wiggle... just stared at the same picture on the wall. Later on, after she ate, she got really wiggly and playful. She ended up sleeping from about 10 to 5:15 am. WOW! Good sleep!!!

First week - Sadie did great. Mommy - not so much. That's all I have to say!

No comments: