Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Victory!!!

I was so concerned yesterday when I got Sadie home from daycare...she slept and slept and slept...all the way to her 6 pm feeding. She slept about another 45 minutes after that... I thought, "Oh Lord, we're NEVER gonna go to bed tonight!"... HOWEVER... she woke up and we played and played until she tuckered her little self out. I've never seen her just doze off like that while we were playing... So, I thought, "I guess if she's that tired, I'll just put her down and see how long she stays out." I put her down about 8:15... I, myself, decided to just fall asleep in the recliner. I just knew she'd wake up soon... I fell asleep around 9, and I did not hear her until 1:30. I was BLOWN AWAY! I had slept for almost 4 1/2 hours, she had skipped her 9 pm feeding... I got up, fed her, went to my REAL bed and put on pajamas (I was still in my work clothes)... and heard her again at 4:40... I let Craig get her... I got up at 5, took a shower, got myself ready by 6... I actually had some sit and drink coffee while on Facebook time. She stayed awake from 4:40 to 6: 15. So I layed her in her swing until it was time to take her to daycare...
Thankfully, she's doing the EXACT same thing she did yesterday... sleep! So with any luck, she'll do the exact same thing tonight... I'm not holding my breath, though!!! Just thought I'd share my small victory! SLEEP!!!

No comments: