Friday, January 9, 2009

Interesting week with Miss Sadie...

So, just when we felt like Sadie was getting into the groove of things, she turned for the worst on Wednesday...I already wrote about that... But Thursday, the little girl was ADORABLE and SMILING and PLAYING like crazy all day... She went down at 11:30 ish... slept until 4:30... pretty good, I think. But stayed up for a while with gas, we finally went back to sleep at about 6:45...I decided to let her sleep as long as she wanted to... we got up at 8:45. So she still ate at 9 like normal...yea! But she was WIDE awake until 1 pm - FOUR HOURS... fussy, fussy, fussy... she did NOT want to play. She wanted to fuss...that was it. Finally, she went to sleep...and I woke her up at 3 to feed, went right back to sleep until 5ish. She ate at 6, and pretty much stayed awake until about 8:30... ate at 9:30 - just a little while ago - and we put her down at 10. She's still in there... not a peep from her... well maybe a squeak here and there...but no crying. I thought tonight would be HORRIBLE...b/c she slept so much today... I dunno... Maybe she truly is coming into a schedule... I pray that's what she's doing!!!
Here are some pics from yesterday and today. Yesterday was a BLAST! Today, not so much... :)















No comments: