Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SNOW DAY!!! Mommy gets to stay home and play with Sadie... and mess up her new schedule!








Just a few of the most recent pics of my baby daughter... She's a whole 2 months old now. TIME TRULY FLIES!!!!!
So today school was cancelled! Ice, Ice Baby....dum dum dum dududumdum.... I know, a bit quirky... So anyway... We played a lot this morning after her 5:45 am feeding... I was hoping she'd sleep until 7, b/c we were still thinking I had to be at work at 10. So about 6:30, it was decided (only b/c Dallas ISD was out, too) that we were out today. She woke up again around 9:45 to eat... I'm trying to get her on a 1, 4, 7, 10 feeding schedule...so close. She's completely fussy today b/c I don't have any kids running around here to entertain her. I think she thinks Mommy is boring now. :(
Doesn't matter, she tuckered herself out crying, so now she's down, and I HOPE she doesn't wake up before 1. We'll see how that works out.
Last night, she slept from 8:15 ish to 2:45... a WHOLE HOUR longer than the night before... So...I'm trying to get her to eat her last meal at 7 in the evening...play until 9ish and sleep sleep sleep until hopefully 4 or 5. This was her Daycare "Nana's" idea... I like it! Hope it doesn't take long to get her on that schedule... No better day to try than today, though... Just me and her... Daddy had to be at work by 10 (thanks Jon!).
Speaking of Craig driving to work and on ANOTHER note... Picture this... (this is the ONLY thing that got me through my first day of work). Craig is driving a rental car right now (he got rearended last week...nobody hurt, another story). The ONLY car they had for him.... Wait for it... A BLUE VOLKSWAGON BUG!!!!! hahahahahahahaha..... is that not the funniest picture in your brain? Every time I thought of him on Monday in that little bitty car, I thought of how funny he must look driving it, getting in it, getting OUT of it... I pictured one of those really tall clowns with stilts on getting out of it... It truly is the ONLY thing that helped me get through that day... I laughed out loud every time I thought of it!
So this morning, it took him 20 minutes to get that sucker thawed out enough to drive to work... AND it's standard. I wasn't crazy about him driving it... WHY he took it and not mine, I'll never know... hmmm... just thought of that! Crazy.
























No comments: