Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Oh my goodness, it's been forever!!! Thanks for the reminder, Melissa!!!! :)

Hangin' with my daddy!


Read this!! So funny!

Outfit that Cheryl (Aunt Dana's friend) got her for Valentine's Day and her sunglasses! She looks like she's riding a Harley! :)
Our little chubby Valentine!!!
Uncle Andrew (Craig's best buddy from college) and his wife Sarah... And then Suzanne!!! She was such a good girl for all of them!!
Daddy and baby goofing off on a Saturday morning while mommy is at church making cookies and candy bouquets for our fundraiser.
I was reminded this morning that my blog updating is SLACKING... I'm still trying to get used to juggling school, baby, husband, church... ugh!!
So what have we been through? Hmmm... We're up to 6 oz of formula every 3 hours now. She's sleeping through MOST nights... anywhere from 10 or 11 to 4 or 5. I don't prefer the 11 to 4, but we do that one often. She's trying her darndest to roll over!!!! My favorite thing in the WHOLE world right now is seeing her beautiful bright smile in the mornings when she just wakes up! Just LOVE it!!! I would love to say her hair is settling down. It has its moments! She weighs a little over 14 lbs now. She's getting SO BIG and HEAVY!!
We had a cute Valentine's Day... Sadie was the only one celebrating it around here... COMMERCIAL holidays drive us crazy! But she sure was CUTE in her Valentine's outfits! I felt like such a bad mommy for not buying her daycare friends Valentine's ... I'm just still trying to get used to this new world of mommy!
We've gotten to show her off to lots of friends and family lately.
Sadie's passport came in last week!! She looks great! I don't know if I posted this, but we went to CVS to take her picture, and they had to lay her on a piece of white poster board on the counter to get her pic. And THEN, she wouldn't look at the camera... quite a feat!!! Funny! All these adults gathered around, making funny sounds, clapping, snapping, making faces... too great!
Her baptism is this weekend!!! If you're reading this, and you haven't received an invite, here you go (and I'm sorry!!)
This Saturday, at 2 pm, at our church, St. Andrew's United Methodist in Arlington (on SE Green Oaks off of S. Hwy 360.
Call us or e-mail us if you'd like to come. We'd love to have you! I will be sure to post pics!!!!
Okay, I THINK that's about it!!! Thanks again, Melissa, for reminding me...I really had forgotten all about it!!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe how fast she is growing up already! Those pictures are just too cute.

Let us know next time you guys are headed up this way to visit your family...we would love the chance to meet Miss Sadie!

Melissa said...

Glad I could help out!! Gotta keep checking for pictures of those cute little girl!