Sunday, October 26, 2008

Baby Shower!!

GREAT shower yesterday!!!!! Loved it, loved it, loved it! Had a blast! DeDe (Sadie's Godmother and Shower-thrower) had everyone decorate burp cloths with puff paint. We played a cute little game...turned out to be hilarious! The food and decaf coffee was fabulous. I had 3 friends from 3 phases of my life there...it was so cool! My high school best friend, Bonnie was there...SO excited to see her! My college roomie, Andria was there...always love seeing her even though we live 25 minutes from each other. All my newest and greatest friends from church were there...
Mother-in-law, Aunt-in-law, Mom, Sister Vaughna, Sister-in-law Tracy, and two sweet nieces Alex and Abby were there.

It was GREAT to see everyone. Sadie got the CUTEST clothes ever...she's going to be very well dressed! Better than mommy.

Got a lot of great stuff...only have to take back a few things...but that's not THEIR fault - Target and Babies 'R' Us are not doing a very good job of taking things off of the registry.

It was such a cool day (besides getting lost on the way...it's okay to be late to your own party, right?)

Thanks to everyone who came and to those who didn't but sent gifts!!! You are all wonderful and sweet people and I'm so blessed to have you in my life.

LAST week's shower was very intimate...my old teaching buddies Dee and Shelle threw it for me in Waxahachie. It was small, but so much fun. Great food (again) and great gifts. We decorated onesies with puff paint. Sadie is going to be puff painted all over the place. Thanks girls for throwing that for me. I loved every minute of it.

No comments: