Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Baby Sadie - HUGE!!!!! and dropping!!!!

31 weeks!!!!!


Okay, here's the new pic! You can tell I've dropped quite a bit since the last time. There's a joke going on at school AND church - everyone's "Prepared to help me deliver and have brought all the supplies needed to help!" Hahahahaha!!! I have to admit, it's getting MUCH harder to NOT WADDLE!
Did I tell you about the RASH I have? Ugh!! It's red, itchy, and HOT! It burns so bad, but lures me in by itching. Then it starts stinging. Aloe Vera is just not everywhere it needs to be....I'm going to have to carry it around in a cooler. :)
My friend DeDe (our worship arts director at church) said she actually got a couple of e-mails from people after I sang on Sunday telling her they're not sure I should be up there singing... Did they not like our song?? Are you kidding me? I promise I'll let you all know when I CAN'T do it anymore. Gracious. What's funny, is it's the OLDER ladies... Did they not used to "plow the fields in 900 degree weather at 9 months and carried they're other 5 kids on their backs"? I could've sworn those were the stories we heard when we complained about something....and now they don't want me to sing b/c it looks like I'm about to go into labor... I need to show them pictures of my sisters and mom when they were prego. Granted, they have a few inches on me, but we just make big babies in our family!!!
I TOTALLY loved the attention a few months ago, when I was just starting to look pregnant. Now, it's getting old!
Miss Sadie just moves like crazy all the time!



Your pregnancy: 31 weeks
See the big picture
How your baby's growing:This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.

No comments: