Monday, September 29, 2008

Baby Sadie - Getting BIG!!

Went to the doctor today for a check up. Her heartbeat was 154 today. Got my Rogam shot today, I'm O- and Craig is B+, so this will make sure that our blood will not make her blood act up. We wanted to know when our next sonogram would be...as of right now, she's very healthy, so Dr. Finke said unless there are complications, we won't have one. And we really can't afford a 3D or 4D sonogram. So I guess we'll just see her when she comes out. I guess we could take a 30 week picture tonight... Some clothes make me look bigger/smaller than others. Who knows how I look today...no comments, maybe everyone is getting bored with it. I'm not bored yet, just ready to see her!!! :)

Your pregnancy: 30 weeks
See the big picture
How your baby's growing:Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)See what your baby looks like this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not getting bored. It gives me a little more insight into the journey since I'm so far away. I know it is just four hours but it really seems very far. I'm counting the days until October 14th when I will be there for the shower. Love Ya, Nonna