Tuesday, September 16, 2008

28 weeks along Picture



Okay, okay, so I tried on my coral shirt...no go... I would have to cut it off if I tried to put it on. So...here it is... 28 weeks along. So far I've heard several totally different statements... "Oh my, are you having twins?" or "Has your doctor really looked to see if there's just one baby?" My answer to that one is - no, my doctor doesn't believe in listening for 2 heart beats or looking on the sonogram for 2 bodies. And here's my favorite, "I think your doctor got the date wrong." Yes, she's an idiot. I'm due tomorrow. As for the positive one, "You're not that big, but you do look like you're carrying a boy." Thank you to those, and I think the "looking" like you're carrying a boy or girl is dumb. It looks like I'm carrying a BABY. :) As you can tell, the comments are laughable at most. I'm not letting it get to me... some people are just really dumb sometimes. Gotta love 'em.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! People do come up with some pretty interesting facts. One lady told me that since i had really bad heart burn, that my baby was going to be really hairy. She was right...I gave birth to a little fur ball....good grief. Some people even think you can eat certain food to determine if you will have a boy or a girl. I say, just be grateful of the gift God has blessed you with. Both of my pregnancy's were totally different, and I have 2 girls. You look beautiful and I am so excited fo you! You are going to be a wonderful mommy. Take care, Amber K

Anonymous said...

that's my girl...don't let the idiots get you. Your beautiful.

Love You, Nonna