Saturday, November 22, 2008

Just a few more days...

I went to the doctor yesterday, got a sonogram, she weighs 7 lbs 6 oz already and is 20 1/4 inches long. She's a big girl! Who knows what she'll weigh when we go in to induce?! We go in Tuesday night at 7:30, and they will start me on Cytotec. They will induce Wednesday morning. I'm super excited - if she cooperates on Wednesday, she will be born on her Mommy's birthday!!! YEA!! What a fun birthday present and HUGE gift from God the day before Thanksgiving. We are beside ourselves. We can not wait to see this beautiful little being that God has created and we've been blessed enough to help her grow inside of me.
I think I'll take ONE LAST PICTURE before I go to the hospital or maybe even at the hospital...we'll see.
We won't be delivered by my dr., but it will be a dr. in her office that I was going to go see for my appt. on Tuesday (if I weren't being induced). They're all super neat people, and I'm just glad it's a doctor I know, or that she knows and trusts.
We're going to be kind of busy the next few days getting her bag, and my bag, and Craig's bag packed... cleaning and picking up around the house and getting things in order for her to come home. Our sweet little kitty, Jaspurr, won't know what hit him, so we will be making sure that we introduce a blanket of her's before we introduce him to her. He's known for a while now that his mommy has been going through a lot of changes. Even my nephew, Ethan, was really receptive to me last night, and let me hold him and hug on him when he got hurt...babies just know a mommy when they see them. :)
Keep us in your prayers that everything goes smoothly and that this beautiful baby girl will be born safely.
Thank you to my faithful viewers/readers...you guys have helped me a ton through this process!!! Obviously I will continue with a brand new blog when the baby girl gets home. Yea!! Miss Sadie is on her way!!!

No comments: