Monday, November 24, 2008

2 more days...

I can't even begin to tell you all of the different feelings I have right now. We're in adrenalin mode cleaning around the house, trying to get it clean for baby and guests and just so we won't have to do anything once she's here. I'm nervous, excited, emotional, jittery, etc... I, above all, am so very thankful to God that He's gotten me through this amazing journey with absolutely no difficulty (no serious difficulty, anyway...just what comes with being pregnant). The first 7 months were such a breeze, my growing tummy is all I had to go on (besides the sonograms and dr. stuff). Then feeling her move inside of me (pretty much every single day) was another showing of proof for me... Then SCHOOL started...and then I really felt pregnant. While the days would drag, it really went by fast for me. God's truly blessed us! I know He'll be holding my hand in the next couple of days, I just hope I don't forget to thank Him and ask for His aid in my delivery. I'll say it again, as I've said before, God has entrusted in us this amazing job of parenthood. He has given US the chance to raise a child in His name, in this uncertain world. I can not express how happy and humbled we are to raise this child in a Christian home. It's been an amazing journey!! I know that the REAL journey is ahead of us... the long and winding road of Parenting! Wow!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you all and cannot wait to see the pictures and hear all about it! Don't worry about a thing- just take lots of pictures and try to remember every little detail!

Kelli Archer said...

Hey Jill! I found your blog through Jamie S. Who knew you were having a baby on the day I happened across your blog??...Congratulations! I know you will be such an amazing mother!
By the way...you look great!
Kelli Colley Archer

Jamie said...

TOMORROW! TOMORROW!! :) We are praying for you!