Thursday, March 11, 2010

How horribly sad... it's been how long?

I haven't posted a single thing since I got my Iphone. It's just WAY too easy to take pics and post onto FB! I promise, pics to come soon.
Sadie's now 15 months old. These past couple of weeks, she's suffered from a croupy cough, double ear infection (with fever for 3 days), and now the snottiest nose ever. She now have 12 teeth. Front 4 on top and bottom, and now 4 more molars. Whew...it's no wonder she's been sick.
She weighs a little over 24 lbs, and is 32 inches long. She's now officially HALF my size. She's gonna be a tall girl for sure. She's still in the 90th percentile.
As for me, since August I've lost almost 40 lbs. Yep! It's true! I've been a part of two weight loss contests, the first in the fall up to Thanksgiving, and now up through April 9th. It's helped me SOO much. Me and my "prettiest losers" are having a great time. They're my strength! I'm so thankful for my Praise Team girls. Their prayers, encouragement, and constant support are getting me through this weight loss! I've also been attending Jay's Boot Camp for the past 2 1/2 months...and THAT has helped a TON! I love it!
Daddy's doing great! He's super busy, I'm super busy, and baby longs for nights when we're both home at the same time. She looooves when mommy and daddy are together with her!
That's it for now. I have to figure out how to upload my Iphone pics so I can show you how big she is. And of course, I may have to have Craig take a pic of me... :)

No comments: