Friday, March 20, 2009

Love getting to see Sadie's firsts....

So, this week has been a blast for me!!! I've gotten to witness a couple of firsts for Sadie, and that is so exciting! At the beginning of the week, I had her sitting in her Bumbo, she reached down, grabbed her feet, wiggled her toes, and pulled her socks off... I thought, okay, that's just coincidence, since her feet were so close to her eyes...and hands. THEN later on that day, she was laying on her play mat, and I saw her lift her feet up to her head, and hold onto her feet, and pull her socks off! It was adorable... all the while, I was thinking, "She's gonna turn over...", but she didn't.


THEN, yesterday, again, she was laying on her play mat, playing with all her hanging toys. I walked over, b/c she was grabbing her feet again... I pulled her little feet up to her cheeks and squeezed her cheeks with her feet and made some funny noises, she just laughed and giggled and chuckled... I'd never heard her do that...so I tried again... she thought it was so funny... Then when I started laughing, she laughed some more, and I would laugh, then she would laugh... I was having a hay day... called my mom, let her listen in on it... it was just so darn cute!!!!
This is one where she's laughing... not that you can hear it, but you can definitely tell... too cute!


Today, I kept thinking she would roll over, I kept videoing, and videoing, and videoing... nope, still not ready...but she's REAAAAALLLLY close!!!!

More firsts to come...I am so glad I got to witness it over my Spring Break!!! It made my week!!

No comments: