Saturday, December 20, 2008

"Santa Baby...leave a present under the tree, for me, been an awful good girl..."




I had to post these pics of Sadie in her Christmas outfit (She spewed formula just moments later...guess she didn't like this outfit!) and the other of her with Santa. Santa (my teacher friend, Melissa's, dad) dressed up as Santa at school today, had to get her with him! He was a GREAT looking Santa!!! Thanks Mr. Wilson, I mean, Santa Claus!!
My students got to stand in the foyer of the school and look in the window of the office at Sadie. They just went crazy over her... We talked about inherited traits and learned characteristics in Science before I left. They mentioned that she didn't receive many inherited traits from me!! HA! At least they remembered!!
Then we went to her Daycare Christmas party at Marie White's house (Nana). She met all of the daycare kids and their mommies. Craig came with me to check it all out. We're sold! Not looking forward to her first day of daycare, but we know she'll be in GREAT hands.
Then, we took Sadie to meet our pastor's wife, Jeri. She's been out sick for a while and can't go out into public. She was so excited to meet Sadie, and so glad we thought to bring her over. She slept A LOT yesterday.
Then... all heck broke loose last night. We went to bed about 11:30, and stayed up until 2:30 - crying! Not just a whiny cry. The cry that makes your heart wrench...mommy cried too... Just couldn't do anything to make her feel better. We finally got her asleep by laying her on the heating pad on my chest... finally we got her to lay by herself. Got up again at 6 am. Went back to sleep about 7:45 to 9:45. Mommy and Daddy are very tired today!!! Hopefully we'll get some good sleep tonight. We have my family Christmas tomorrow at Mom and Dad's house, but church first. I told Craig we may skip church if we have another night like last night. Wish us luck... good night!!



1 comment:

Lacy said...

aww man sounds like she was not a happy camper Friday night. i'm so sorry. hope she did better last night. love the christmas card. thanks