Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thump thump...

So, I THINK I felt the baby move last week while I was in Arkansas. It stopped before I could really put my hand on it. It felt like it was thumping me or like bubbles popping. It definitely was not gas...I know what that feels like. :) I haven't felt it again since last Wednesday. I've been pretty relaxed since I got back. The night I felt it I was laying in my cot, trying to go to sleep, after the busiest day I had on mission trip, up to that point.
I'm going to think positively and chalk it up to being baby. After describing to almost everyone, they all think that's what it was, too. Cool feeling!!! Waiting for another one!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is such an awesome feeling!Just wait until your baby alvocado is bigger and moves and kicks and no telling what else. It's still an awesome feeling, but WOW! This is all so cool. Love You, Nonna!